A beautiful essential oil for those wanting to manifest true love in their life. ♡ The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. ♡ Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. ♡ Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally. ♡ Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health. Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system. ♡ Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.
Sourcing Pink Pepper dōTERRA Pink Pepper oil is wild-harvested from two different countries: Kenya and Peru. The molle or pink peppercorn tree is indigenous to Peru, but British colonialists also brought the trees with them to Kenya. For both countries, the farmers and harvesters are excited about the new increased economic opportunity that Pink Pepper oil represents.
☆Pink Pepper Oil Uses and Benefits
- With a mildly fruity and peppery flavor, you can use Pink Pepper in place of ground black pepper to flavor meats, sauces, and other dishes. With a more subtle peppery flavor than Black Pepper oil, it has similar benefits in that it can support a healthy digestive system when used internally.*
- Taking Pink Pepper internally means that you’re taking advantage of a variety of benefits. Among these, you can support a healthy respiratory system and healthy immune function and response by adding Pink Pepper to water or even to your own homemade chai tea.*
- Every benefit an oil possesses depends on its unique chemical components. The combination of the chemical components Limonene and α-Phellandrene in Pink Pepper may work with your body to soothe and relax the nervous system when used internally.* Limonene may also help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
- Being able to maintain a healthy weight is closely tied to how well your body burns calories, also known as your metabolic rate. Add Pink Pepper to at least four ounces of water and drink to give your healthy metabolism the support it needs.*
- Our cells are the building blocks that make up our entire body. The amazing thing about essential oils is that they are active at this microscopic, cellular level of our bodies. Pink Pepper, like Frankincense, can help you maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.*
- Customize any massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper with Fractionated Coconut Oil to soothe the body.
- We all encounter grogginess and brain-fog as part of life. When you need to feel alert in order to get back on track, diffuse or inhale the scent of Pink Pepper.
dōTERRA Pink Pepper Retail CAD 44.33 Wholesale CAD 33.25 PV 27.50 [NEED Help Ordering dōTERRA Oils?]
To Contact Christina Froese
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ♡