- Ginger is most noted for its sweet flavoring and positive effect on the digestive system.
- May help reduce occasional nausea*
- May help support healthy digestion
- May help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion
- When used as a kitchen spice, the hot, earthy nature of Ginger adds flavor to a variety of dishes, and can help to support healthy digestion.
Sourced from Madagascar, dōTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets— gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Ginger
essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
Emotionally, Ginger is known as the Oil of Empowerment. Ginger holds no reservation. This oil has a purpose and will fulfill it. It powerfully persuades us to be fully present and participate in life, with a full commitment. Ginger addresses deep patterns of victim mentality – evidenced by feelings of powerlessness, believing everything is outside of our control, refusing to take responsibility, blaming life circumstances, other people & outside influences for lack of progress. Resulted feelings of stuck(ness) from decentralizing or disowning responsibility. Blame others for misfortunes. Ginger Empowers us to take complete responsibility for our life-circumstances. It infuses a Warrior-like mentality based on integrity, personal responsibility & individual choice. We get to see ourselves as the creators of our own lives, no longer waiting for outside circumstances. Choosing our own destiny. Empowered to assume full responsibility and accountability for consequences of our actions and/or in-actions.
Negative Emotions addressed: powerlessness | unwilling to take responsibility | defeated | not present | stuck |blaming others.
Positive Emotions: Empowered | Committed | Capable | Purposeful | Accountable
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Place a drop of Ginger in hands and inhale during car rides.
- Add one drop to warm bath water for a soothing aromatic experience.
- Combine with Lemon and honey in warm water for a soothing tea.
- Use one drop in place of whole ginger in sweet and
- savory recipes.
- Diffuse Ginger for an energizing aroma in the late afternoon
- During cold seasons, diffuse three drops with two drops Wild Orange for a warming aroma.
Size: 15 mL Retail: $70.00 CAD Wholesale: $52.50 CAD PV: 43.50
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ♡
The Essential Life Book’s Top Listed Uses: GINGER SPASMS, CRAMPS & SORE MUSCLES; dilute and massage in to area of discomfort for warming relief. NAUSEA, MORNING SICKNESS & LOSS OF APPETITE; diffuse, take a drop in a glass of warm water, apply diluted to wrists, apply to bottoms of the feet MOTION SICKNESS & VERTIGO; inhale from cupped hands or take in a capsule MEMORY & BRAIN SUPPORT; inhale from cupped hands or take in a capsule HEARTBURN AND RE-FLUX; take in a capsule with lemon ALCOHOL ADDICT ION; take in a capsule as needed to ease cravings HORMONE & BLOOD SUGAR IMBALANCES; Take in a capsule COLIC & CONSTIPATION; apply diluted over abdomen or take in a glass of warm water NEUROTRANSMITTER DEFICIENCIES; inhale from cupped hands or take in a capsule CONGESTION, SINUSITIS & LARYNGITIS; dilute and apply over chest, bridge of nose & throat diffuse or take with lemon internally COLD FLU & SORE THROAT; take in a capsule gargle and apply to bottoms of feet SPRAINS OR BROKEN BONES; dilute and apply to sprain or break to promote healing EMOTIONAL BALANCE; use aromatically and topically to go from APATHETIC to ACTIVATED. Ginger has been used as a medicinal Herb for centuries.