There is A LOT to be said, and to know about this “wonder oil”. Discover the truly awesome properties of this oil by REGULAR usage!
dōTERRA Copaiba EO is made up of the 4 most broad spectrum beneficial species of the trees; Copaifera -reticulata, -officinalis, -coriacea, and -langsdorffii
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Aromatic Description Spicy, woody
- Collection Method Steam distillation
- Plant Part Resin from: Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
- Main Constituents: Caryophylene
Copaiba Softgels, and Copaiba 15ml are two great ways to conveniently access the amazing health-promoting benefits of Copaiba!
As the essential oil with the highest concentration of beta-caryophyllene, Copaiba has a spectrum of studied health-promoting benefits that continues to expand as more research is conducted! Copaiba, similar to Black Pepper, can help soothe anxious feelings and, when taken internally, supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems. Copaiba can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion.
Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuro protective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health!
Protocol for supporting healthy inflammatory levels in the joints!
- Nutrition: Adjust diet to crowd out pro-inflammatory foods (very important to stop adding inflammation causing foods like sugar, refined & processed foods void of natural enzymes!
- Take dōTERRA supplements daily; including Lifelong Vitality, Deep Blue Polyphenol, DDR Prime Softgel, Copaiba Softgel, Turmeric Softgels.
- Oil Protocol: Massage 2 drops Copaiba and Deep blue rub over the hands morning and evening and throughout the day as needed.
Designed to be a foundation to your daily nutritional needs, doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack is a product that everybody should be familiar with. doTERRA scientists recently published a clinical trial on the doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack, testing its potential health effects.
Aromatouch Hand Technique Research on topical use of Copaiba & Deep Blue: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien ce/article/pii/S1744388118304079
Description – Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice. Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid, and drink. Topical: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Learn more about the research surrounding this amazing essential oil in the link below! http://bit.ly/CopaibaSG
Dr Gough Copaiba Protocols Presentation https://drive.google.com/file/d/13jTPZgNScVJAZnQZg_ub3wEbt5yZrbua/view?usp=drivesdk
♡ EMOTIONAL♡ Copaiba – the oil of unveiling & connection to the past.
A deep inter-twining energy links ‘experience to experience’ in our life.
Copaiba can help extract the real & deeper meaning & messages to us, while respecting the sacred shelter within, until it’s ready to emerge into the light of consciousness. It then invites us to thoughtfully become aware of shadow aspects & discover who we really are. ♡
Vulnerable self awareness work reveals unresolved pain in hidden recesses in the heart, mind, and body.
Often, plagues of guilt, shame inadequacy, or unworthiness absorbed from early environments. ♡
Shame-based feelings distort many interactions in life. Everything seen through that filter of ‘less-than’ creates pain & perception that the world is extremely painful & defeating.
♡ Copaiba invites divine clarity and redefinition. It reminds us of the divine knows us as whole beings from “ancient’.
♡ Weather from early childhood or our current limitations, Copaiba helps connect everything thru a process of unraveling & restoration – – awareness & insight. A wisdom that transcends mortal perception.
♡ Copaiba reassures us that mental, emotional physical and spiritual limitations are only temporary.
♡ The divine does not expect us to navigate the challenges of life alone – or avoid things we need to experience in life to produce necessary growth and change.
♡ Copaiba helps reveal the higher messages of one’s life. As part of that, it helps us with the appropriate remorse, acceptance of forgiveness, and letting-go of any need(s) to overcompensate, or rebel.
♡ No longer do we need to be running from the truth.
♡ Growth & change in conscious and clear ways. Realizing that we’re treasured – accepted – valued – worthy of love and much more.
♡ Copaiba imparts this through unveiling of subconscious knowledge, so we can fully accept our God given magnificence and make peace with the past. ♡
Dr Gough Copaiba Protocol Pictures
Brazil, the largest country in South America, covers a total area of 3,287,357 square miles. Within that area is 60 percent of the Amazon rainforest. This represents over half of the planet’s remaining rainforests; in consequence the Amazon is the largest and most biodiverse area of tropical rainforest in the world, with an estimated 390 billion individual trees. Therein lie the trees from which we source Copaiba oleoresin, which is distilled to produce Copaiba essential oil. Producing Copaiba oil is no easy feat—the Amazon rainforest is very dense and nearly impossible to travel through with conventional vehicles. Most travel is done by boat for both personal and commercial purposes. Using the smaller tributaries and larger rivers as their roads and highways, harvesters take advantage of higher waters to collect the oleoresin. doTERRA utilizes a large network of harvesters that transport their copaiba oleoresin by boat from their different villages to Manaus. The oleoresin is inspected and paid for immediately, ensuring that the harvesters receive what they deserve for all their hard work. A distillation partner in Manaus then steam distills the precious oleoresin. The distillery then prepares it for final shipment to the US. There it will be tested and bottled, ready for use.
To Contact Christina Froese: Illuminated Wellness: