Anchor Yoga Blend supports effective yoga practice. dōTERRA Anchor oil encourages feelings of completeness, calmness, courage. This blend encourages a steady foundation from which to move forward. Finding balance through simple yoga poses can be an excellent first step to establishing stability in your daily life. dōTERRA Anchor Steadying Blend promotes a firm trust in yourself so you can approach both your practice and life with calm strength. Featuring Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend promotes a sense of calm and self-awareness, as well as supports your connection to your community, your emotional harmony, and your innate wisdom.
Heather Madder Yoga and Meditation
The perfect yoga poses to pair with dōTERRA Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra. While this blend is great to use during yoga practice, you can experience the same benefits using it anytime during the day.
•Cultivating a sense of stability in the body and the mind
•Reduces blood pressure
•Encourages steady posture by activating a downward current of energy in the body
•Instills the qualities of patience, security and consistency
•Opens and balances Mooladhara Chakra
dōTERRA ANCHOR Steadying YOGA Blend
Scent notes: Sweet, warm and spicy
Anchor ingredients, Oil Chemistry and benefits…
● Cedarwood: Is both grounding and evocative of wellness and vitality. Cedarwood oil contributes the constituents alpha- and beta-cedrene, cedrol, and thujopsene. Historically, Cedarwood essential oil has been used for relaxing effects. Recent clinical and experimental research suggests that cedrol has a calming aroma and can help to create a relaxing environment when diffused.
● Frankincense: It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness. It is also soothing, to the body and soul. Frankincense is a powerful oil known to have many positive effects on the body. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin. When inhaled or diffused, it promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
● Lavender: Is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities. Lavender oil contributes the constituents linalool and linalyl acetate. These constituents are known to promote relaxation. In fact, two studies have actually shown that linalyl acetate and linalool when taken internally may work synergistically help to soothe and calm the nervous system, although Anchor is for topical use only.
● Cinnamon Bark: Promotes healthy circulatory function and warms the body. Cinnamon Bark oil contributes the constituent cinnamaldehyde to the Anchor blend. Cinnamaldehyde is a monoterpene aldehyde that is well documented for a variety of benefits.
● Sandalwood: Is frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties.Sandalwood oil is rich in santalol, a sesquiterpene alcohol compound known to help with relaxation.
● Black Pepper: Is stimulating, and promotes feelings of courage.
●Patchouli: Is grounding and supports releasing of negative emotions. Patchouli and Black Pepper oil, although present in smaller concentrations, add to the blend’s soothing and grounding effects.
● Fractionated Coconut Oil contains short chain fatty acids that moisturize the skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It helps balance the blend and prevent sensitive skin reactions after topical use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry,
natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
dōTERRA Yoga Collection Anchor – Item: 60207901 Size: 5 mL Retail: $34.33 CAD Wholesale: $25.75 CAD
dōTERRA Yoga Collection Kit: 60207904 Size: 1 Collection Retail: CA $89.00 Wholesale: CA $66.75