I’m very grateful to offer [Dr. Hills] Aromatouch Certification Courses to enhance anyone’s general state, and sense of wellbeing thru hands-on touch and dōTERRA’s incredible therapeutic oils! aromatouch-technique-trainers-canada-british-columbia-campbell-river-christina-froese
The AromaTouch Technique was created by Dr. David K. Hill, a physician and world renowned expert in the medicinal use of essential oils. Dr. Hill wanted to develop a technique that would be easy enough for anyone to learn and administer, yet powerful enough to produce consistent results.
The AromaTouch training incorporates simple techniques with the power of eight essential oils to create a whole body wellness experience. It seeks to address four systemic constants that are present in daily life and which may serve as limiting factors in health: stress, immunity, inflammatory response, and autonomic imbalance. This clinical approach of applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet help stimulate and balance sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body.
The AromaTouch technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function.
- dōTERRA Aromatouch Certification Cost is the same all over the world. The equivalent of $149 USD. Normally around $200 – 210 CAD (depending on exchange)
What you receive:
- 6 hours of in-depth instruction, demonstration and hands-on training
- Aromatouch training manual
- 8 dōTERRA essential oils (Balance, Lavender, Tea Tree, On Guard, AromaTouch, Deep Blue, Wild Orange + Peppermint)
- Certification from dōTERRA
What to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothes. Some people prefer a button up shirt.
- Notebook & Pen.
- Lunch, snacks and a water bottle.